Friday, July 13, 2012

Rain

It's raining!  Hopefully it will rain enough to flush all the dead fish out to the river so that I can cool my dog off in the creek.  Meanwhile, I don't think he is missing longer runs too much.  In fact, it's hot enough that he seems content with 15-20 minutes of walking.

And I woke up early enough to bypass mournful canine eyes!  7 miles on the TM, including some tempo sections.  I was trying to follow one of the workouts from run club that I'd looked at yesterday, without looking at it again today, and so I misremembered it and did one less repeat, but my rests were much shorter than specified.   It was a satisfying workout.  Afterward, I did rows and deadlifts and clamshells; unfortunately, I probably won't complete a 2nd such workout this week, but I should be able to do the third hr+ run tomorrow.

And my left hip and right shoulder weren't an issue at all!  The hip soreness did return when I sneezed after the workout, but that shouldn't count.

And the gallbladder was gone yesterday!  I have nothing to do with the crash cart it was sitting on, but I'll start looking there more often, although I think this was a case of "why is there silverware in the pancake drawer?" Or perhaps not.

No comments: