Thursday, July 4, 2013

bad evil gluten

We went out for supper yesterday, and starting around 2 am, I started to pay the price.  Super inflammation.  It was the same nice restaurant that sunk me last time...once is just an accident, more than once, a problem.   I guess I should send them an email asking what they do to minimize cross-contamination.  I dislike being that person, though!

At any rate, a wretched 4 mile run this morning.  Just horrible.  I thought it might help loosen me up...just too much inflammation.

On the bright side, I finally replaced my laptop trackpad.  Somehow I was put into the right frame of mind for that sort of task.

2 comments:

Fran said...

I'm sorry to hear you're sick. I hope you get to celebrate July 4th another time in your own way!

cs said...

Thanks! By the time evening rolled around, I felt better enough to eat some bbq :)