Sunday, October 26, 2008

tired

I ran about 8 miles, 1 mile to the meeting place, and then 3.5 out and 3.5 back...ish. Not really sure. I wasn't wearing my Garmin because I felt somewhat tired from yesterday's run and short sleep.

Plus, I needed to take it somewhat easy because we went ziplining this afternoon. Well, that wouldn't have been too strenuous, but there were also obstacles, walking on wires, swinging things, etc, etc...I got pretty tired out and didn't finish the course. Did the Tarzan rope, enjoyed it, and figured I might as well end it on a high note.

It was a good day, but I'm beat. Just have to get through two heavy work days, and then I can relax more.

Oh, and this is my last tough week of training. Only 4 weeks until the marathon. Holy crap. Well, after the Tarzan rope, it should be a cakewalk. LOL

2 comments:

Nat said...

Are you running Philly? (Sorry I can't remember which one it is.)

cs said...

yes, Philly! :)