Wednesday, October 8, 2008

drafting

btw~

I had a look at some photos of the army 1/2...the official race photos were sort of blah, but someone went out and took a few thousand of them on the course just for fun, I guess. Really nice of him!

Anyway, I looked, and found myself, and had to laugh.

After seeing that, I think I owe the good race result more to DRAFTING than to my own personal improvement (in terms of fitness/running/racing...I seem to have the DRAFTING part down pat).

Funnily enough, though, it felt like I had tons of room during the race. It honestly didn't feel that cramped. The photos make me feel claustrophobic, but it definitely didn't feel like that during the race. It also didn't feel windy at that point, compared to earlier in the race...those guys blocked it pretty well. LOL

http://flickr.com/photos/30816183@N06/2888897441
http://flickr.com/photos/30816183@N06/2889730538/in/photostream/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, but look at that - you're keeping up with the boys!

cs said...

They're not the really wiry thin ones, though. LOL