Monday, October 20, 2008

Full of beans

Well, walks don't cut it for my dog, lol....2 days without running and he's totally in my biz, glued to my hip, tumoresque, and MANIC, so we jogged around for 5ish miles. It was not entirely relaxing because there was a great disparity between his level of energy and mine, but I did get blood going, at least. There wasn't much that was tight, surprisingly. I was just tired.

It really helped going to yin yoga last night. Some of the poses were pretty agonizing, but I walked out of there feeling totally new. So, I'll do some more tonight...I usually do at least 1/2 in the poses while studying, but I really need to focus on the yoga itself, and the deep breathing, and so forth, to reap the full benefits. However, sitting in the poses while studying is better than nothing, I guess.

Anyway, famous last words: I doubt we'll run tomorrow. I have a couple of errands to do between jobs.

No comments: