Thursday, October 9, 2008

lovely weather

Man, it's so nice out there! I'm so glad I'm working only 26 hrs this week (well, not counting 16 of the hours I worked on Sun-Mon, lol...but next week should be really only 26 hrs!)...anyway, it's been great having more time to relax and enjoy the weather. It really is near perfect. I don't have to shield myself from it; I can become hollow and let the weather within. If that makes sense. I fit in better, basically. It's a nice feeling.

The dog and I jogged about 8.25 miles today. I was a bit stiff from yesterday, but it was still a relaxing run.

2 comments:

Nat said...

It's too bad, I'm in such a bad state that I can't run. But it's gorgeous out there...

Unknown said...

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself out there! Glad to hear it! It was gorgeous out here too.