Saturday, August 30, 2008

hot again

I jogged just 3 miles today. In two installments.

:blush:

One was 1.5ish miles to work because I was LATE. It was a 7 am start to a really horrible shift. Holy crap. It was so horrible, it was funny. Someone's catheter bag springing a big leak in the dining room was barely a blip in the stream of things.

So the dog and I jogged a bit afterwards to help me blow off some steam. It was hot, though, so that ended rather quickly. I'm pooped, anyway, and he's since been exercising by parading his empty food bowl around, totally guilting everyone. No, he's been fed.

Tomorrow is a long run. I don't have any gels. I might have to improvise. This could get messy. Comparitively not, though, and I still have a pile of gloves left over. I used only about a zillion today.

Sorry this isn't even mostly about running.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope your day today was a little better than yesterday!

cs said...

Oh, yes! Thanks for the good wishes :)