Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow and pain

I didn't run today. I didn't even get outside much. I wanted to try running in the snow, but I'm really stiff, and I have a heavy work day tomorrow. I decided instead to stay in and knock out my last Anatomy assignment. I stretched too, and will do so again. Hopefully I will be in better form tomorrow and this stiffness won't linger too long...seems like I've just gotten rid of the last bout of lingering stiffness I had.

However, I'm still happy I went through the Solstice mala because it was groovy and it's added incentive to maintain a regular (non-yin) yoga practice and core exercises: I would like to do an Equinox mala in March, but would rather not feel afterwards as though I was hit by a truck, as I do today. This is worse than after the marathon, though I can walk better.

No comments: