Wednesday, December 10, 2008

run club

Well, I was late out of the gate for run club....actually, I was late all day. My watch is starting to run low on battery life, and the first thing that goes seems to be the volume on the alarm. So one thing led to another, and eventually I was half-in my running tights and looking at my watch ("hmm, can I get to run club in like 2.5 minutes?") and then at my dog (guilt, massive guilt, allegations of neglect, "and are you going to replace me with a Christmas puppy while you're at it?")

Usually I run with him in the morning and do run club in the evening, but I'm, uh, base building these days, or recovering, or whatever happens between training cycles. Slacking off, pretty much.

So I grabbed him and we jogged around for nearly 5 miles.

I also did my core exercises and pushups, but the morning routine went out the window when I woke up about 11 minutes before I was supposed to leave for work. LOL

No comments: