Monday, December 22, 2008

:(

I didn't sleep well so I'm in more pain today. Working tonight is going to be interesting. At any rate, I will likely travel 4ish miles today...alternating very slow jogging and walking to/from work this morning seemed to help things loosen up. Everything's stiff and my hamstrings especially, leg-wise. My upper body is pretty much trashed too. I'll see how I feel over the next few days.

I got a protein shake and some citrus fruit, too, and I'll have a looong nap soon. Hopefully all this will help me shake this. I haven't been drinking milk but I'm beginning to think that it really helps with recovery.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Poor kid. I hope you get some rest.

cs said...

Thanks, Nat! I have a few days off which should do the trick. :)

Happy holidays to you and your family!