Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Protein on the run

I forgot to mention the score yesterday: I got two bugs in my eyes while on my monster run. One in each eye. I had to fish them out when I got home. A least one more went into my mouth...there were a bunch of those little flying things out. They don't do anything, not even get out of the way. But they don't taste like anything, either.

Anyway, I doubt I'll run today. I'm pretty tired again; sure didn't want to get up for my morning job, and I'm not looking forward to the evening shift, either. Plus, I'll end up walking at least 3 miles today anyway. This means that the dog won't get exercised. He won't miss the rain, though: for a dog who swims and dives, he's quite fussy about sprinkling water. I'll have time to take him for a long run tomorrow.

2 comments:

Nat said...

I'd go "yuck" but I reckon if it was "only" three you were doing ok. I'm not sure about my 7-miler tomorrow. Trying to decide if this allergies or (another) cold.

cs said...

Three bugs isn't bad. As long as they're not large and/or juicy. lol

Good luck with your allergies and the 7 miler! I've been sneezing a bit these past few days, too...don't have any allergies that I know of, but maybe I've recently developed them.