Thursday, September 4, 2008

Enough!

No, not another hot weather whinge...although, it was pretty clammy out there today. Still is, but the jog/walk with the dog is done. 4-ish miles. I'm glad we got out before it got too hot. I was pretty stiff but that was to be expected: hard workout yesterday, and I didn't get enough sleep due to studying. I'll have a nap shortly, before my evening shift.

No, the title refers to the deployment. Ok, it's been long enough. LOL. But, yes, I keep walking by these restaurants and hearing about these things that I want to try out, and some of them I will, but I want him to enjoy this stuff too.

Oh, well. I think we're down to 2XX days now....it'll feel better once there's a good thick coat of snow on the ground, because then I'll know we're close to halfway there.

No comments: