Saturday, September 13, 2008

a good omen

The dog and I jogged about 5.4 miles today. This was a bonus. My exam was supposed to be three hours long, but it was all multiple choice and a lot of the questions, if not all of them, were on the tests beforehand. I had a good grade going into the exam and have been studying...I got through the thing in about a 1/2 hour. there were a few questions that I wasn't sure about, but most of them were pretty clear and I didn't have to think about them much. I went over my answers, and then I was starting to second guess myself on the uncertain questions, so it was time to go. It really felt funny leaving that early but there's only so much time required for 100 multiple choice questions. And, no, the pages weren't double-sided. We'll see how I did.

Anyway, I got home more than two hours earlier than expected...I have to work this evening, but there was time to run, plus blog, plus nap (coming up after this!)

It was quite moist but overcast and not hot, so it was a relaxing run. I was stiff, not so much from yesterday as from the whole week in general. I didn't loosen up as much as I would have liked, but it was better than nothing. Fortunately, I won't be working as much this week, nor will I have an exam, so I can catch up on sleep and yoga. I'll try to go to yin yoga tomorrow...I haven't been to any classes for over a week, and though I've done some poses at home, it hasn't been enough.

No comments: