Friday, September 26, 2008

cold

I still have a cold.
I also had a pretty busy day, 8:00 am start, then errands after that first job, and then my evening job, which ended at 11 pm. Ok, 10:30, because the night nurse took pity on me and let me go early. So, it should have felt lighter, but usually I don't run errands but run, eat and sleep instead between jobs.

And now I'm wired and can't get to sleep!! Time to hit my anatomy book and untangle pre-and post ganglion whatever once and for all. And On old Olympus' towering tops a Finn and German viewed some hops. How moldy is that? (to help memorize cranial nerves, but I think I'm missing a few words). I'm so not interested in nerves. Neurotransmitters are another story. Hook me up to the calming juice, please.

Anyway, I figure I've trotted at least 2 miles during the course of the day. lol

3 comments:

Nat said...

There is definitely something going around. :)

Hope you feel better soon.

Fran said...

Calming juice? I've never run a marathon but I'd say don't bring that stuff to Philly....

cs said...

Nat: yes, there are quite a few people I know who have the same thing.

Atlantica: the calming juice might come in handy in the beginning stages of the marathon. I, like 90% of runners, lol, tend to start those things too quickly. The first half is supposed to feel unnervingly easy...I don't know for sure because I didn't resist the urge to speed up and ended up crashing later on. lol