Tuesday, September 10, 2013

~

No run this morning because it was too humid.  I just did arm exercises:

Dumbbell bench press
Dumbbell flies
7-7-7 bicep curls
Straight Arm dumbbell pullover
Tricep dips on bench
Standing dumbbell tricep extension
Seated Bent-Over Two-Arm Seated Dumbbell Tricep Extension
Dip station attempt
pushups
situps

And a bunch of "cleaning".  I don't know where the magic has gone!  The exercise used to feel more secure.   Either I'm still weak, or I lost a bunch of muscle memory...probably both.

3 comments:

Fran said...

Would you know of any exercises that might bring my shoulder blades down? Just curious.

cs said...

I'm having problems picturing it. Is this what you're talking about: http://www.exrx.net/Kinesiology/Posture.html#anchor3102554 ?
Anyway, that's a good site with lots of info.

There are also a bunch of shoulder/back exercises on the bodybuilding.com database: http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/

Fran said...

That exrx site is fantastic! I found a few others after I figured out what I was looking for. I realized, after a shoulder massage kept me up all night in twinges, that I need to look after this wingy problem before it gets completely unruly. Thanks G! :-D