Friday, June 28, 2013

dafuq

I don't even want to know what that animal was.  It sounded like hoarse panting.  Last thing I need to hear in the middle of the night in the middle of nowhere!  And it's too humid here for earplugs!  I don't want to wear earplugs!  My windows are SHUT.  I'm trying to be reasonable, I'm trying to compromise.  Go down the street and make that noise, whatever you are.

Another complication was a possible reaction from dining out last night.  It's a good restaurant, and the chef is careful about what goes in, and everything's from scratch, but maybe there's some cross-contamination going on.

Anyway, once again, I lost out on a few hours of sleep.  So I just did the leg workout.  I'm tweaking that one too.  I've just realized that I haven't been doing any lunges.  The garage was a great sauna. Even my arms and legs were sweating.

Skipped the daily double.  TSK.  But, excuses!  My guts are raw.  All I've ingested today is a meal replacement shake, ginger ale, corn chips, and protein and iron supplements.  Hopefully I can handle pizza tonight.  Fortunately, we can get some decent frozen gluten-free pizzas here, and they've become a Friday night tradition. 

Hopefully I'll run tomorrow.  I've been getting up too late for the magic hour.

No comments: