Saturday, June 22, 2013

no rain!

 But a nice cool overcast morning.  80ish minutes with the dog, an easy run.  Maybe this will be my long run for the week.  Will see how I feel tomorrow.  At any rate, I felt much much better than I did on Thursday.

 Then shoulders/upper body exercises, four sets.  I've altered the order somewhat:

Bent over rows, single arm(5)
bar rear delt row(5)
shrugs(5)
Cuban press(5)
Iron cross(5)
deltoid raises, side and front(5)
lying one-arm lateral raise(5)
rotator cuff exercises(10)

I have the feeling that there is at least one more exercise I can sneak in there.  Although, admittedly, I haven't been doing any bicep curls or bench presses.  My original half-a-plan was to incorporate them into a third set of exercises...I don't know where I'm going with that anymore.    Anyway, today will be a good arm day because I'm going to mortar some more blocks.

And then the daily double.  Oh, hey, that word "daily" means EVERY DAY, right?  Yet I am evidently having comprehension problems.  There's no reason for this.  It's so simple.  25 pushups, 25 situps, EVERY DAY.  I was doing so well with the daily double until our last trip out of town, which was over a month ago, and I still haven't gotten back into the drill.  EVERY DAY.  Not EVERY DAY unless I am really tired or I do another workout.  No, EVERY DAY.  I don't do TOMORROW very well.

No comments: