Thursday, June 27, 2013

sleep

I'm catching zeds.  For the time being, my window stays shut at night so I'm not woken up by animals.  Recently, I realized a potential part of the problem: Stupid bird and its siblings have graduated. (not my video).  Somebody around here also does a pretty good imitation of a sheep or goat.  There is also the quasi-simian whoop of woodpeckers.  And so much more!

Anyway, working out felt pointless this morning because recovery has been sapped by missing sleep, but I did shoulder exercises.  I started tweaking the routine again.  The main change is the addition of a heavier dumbbell press.  I've since found out about the seated bent-over rear delt raise.  And I've also since found out that there are women in the bodybuilding.com exercise video database!  How have I not noticed the "Female" option before? 

The daily double was more uncomfortable than usual today.

No comments: