Monday, June 10, 2013

Rain!

Sunday: shoulder workout.  I altered the order of exercises, and it worked really well.  I didn't run because I had sleeping issues again.  Slept from 2:00ish to 4:30ish, and I suspect that was a complete sleep cycle because I felt oddly refreshed though still quite tired.

 Today: 75 min "easy" run in the forest.  A bit of a detour while looking for a certain route.  But I was well-rested after at least ten hours of sleep.

My laptop trackpad is cracked--it's been slightly cracked for a while with no ill effects, but I guess it's past the point of tolerance now.  Have eliminated all other possible issues.  though I can use my sketching tablet as a kind of trackpad, it lacks some scrolling functions, including the one needed to disable the original trackpad.  Thus it's like I am battling with a haunted cursor. (edit, got it half-sorted, it will be disabled if I use a mouse but the tablet doesn't count).   It's been a bitch and a half and I've gotten no work done today except finding and ordering the parts I need to replace it...ugh.

No comments: