Monday, April 29, 2013

The beach is FLAT!

Friday: just the daily double.
Saturday: the daily double, and 30 min run with the boys, lots of walking, lounging, etc.
Sunday: the daily double, and 60 minute run with the dog.  60 minutes of wondering when it was going to get harder, but it didn't.  Here, I can't run more than a mile, if that, before I hit some hill or other.  There, it was miles and miles of flat.  I didn't check a tide chart the short time we were there, and so I didn't time my runs well, but sloggy sand was a small price to pay for flat.

Today: daily double and 75 min blech.  I had no energy.  We ran the easiest route around here, and it still felt poorly.  No endorphins or brain witchery, either.  Just heavy limbs and a squeezed chest.   Pollen perhaps?  It was very lightly drizzling, and perhaps the high humidity was also a factor.

I attempted an arm/upper body workout, but the weights had gained mass.  Since I hadn't put on more plates, I figured my body was begging for a break, and that was that.



No comments: