Tuesday, April 2, 2013

11 hours of sleep

I'm sick.  I slept in until ten or so, partially waking up every so often for a debate: if I sleep just a little bit longer, will I get sleep paralysis and, if I do get sleep paralysis, will I push past the terror to a really cool flying dream?  Instead, I went through tamer yet still slightly disturbing dreams and half-wakefulness wherein I partially woke up and debated and dodged sleep paralysis in other bedrooms and other houses, until I was finally able to wake up completely in my own bed but I feel like I left part of me behind there.  This is why I usually don't sleep in or snooze.  The borders get too blurred.

Yesterday, we jogged for an hour and then I worked on my bikes.  My new bike is clean again--sand is more of a pain to get off than regular dirt!--and my old bike has a new inner tube and the handlebars are repositioned properly and hopefully the front brake cable is now just the right amount of tight. 

2 comments:

Fran said...

Cheers to the newly adjusted bikes! //holds up bottle of cough syrup//

cs said...

Thanks! :) Will try them out asap.