Tuesday, April 30, 2013

~

Yesterday's fatigue: today's jacked up innards.
Culprit?  I think it was the fudge we got at the beach.  I haven't had problems before with the stuff from that place, but things change and we didn't check this time.  

I've been having a lot of up and downs recently from different products and situations, but the ultimate cause is simple and singular: gluttony.  I have to be stricter with myself.  So what if there are entire menus and grocery store aisles containing products I can't eat except for this one thing is probably ok?  There is safer stuff to eat at home.  So what if I really really want to try whatever it is, and it seems safe?  There is safer and probably tastier stuff to eat at home. So what if I'm sick of reading labels and asking questions?  Read the label, ask the questions, or skip it and eat the safe tasty stuff at home.  So what if I'm hungry?  There is safe tasty stuff to eat at home and I'll be back there soon.   So what if I'm starving?  I am not, unless wheat-related damage accumulates enough to cause malabsorption again.  nononononono

So, a walk and lots of fluids today.  No weights.  I'm even considering cancelling the daily double; this much inflammation makes exertion at least seem counter-productive.

No comments: