Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 62

I was tired this morning! I decided to practice getting up early for my practical (it starts tomorrow at 7:30 am) and practice the route I'll take. So the dog and I were out of the house by 6:30 am. I was REALLY glad to see that it wasn't pitch black by then!

We followed the correct route without any problems this time, and then we went a slightly different way back. My legs were heavy and sluggish. I hadn't slept much, this was earlier than usual, I'd been running a lot, time of the month, etc, etc. I kept my effort very easy and stopped running after about an hour.

So hopefully that run will help recovery. At the very least, it set my mind a bit at ease--I'm kind of nervous about the practical. lol

Meanwhile, I'm trying to avoid taking a nap so that I'll get to bed early--seems like I've been up for ages. I've gotten a lot done so far!

2 comments:

Fran said...

I ran 27 minutes tonite! Good to see we're both feeling a bit better. I'd love to hear about your practicum. Best of luck on Monday!

cs said...

Groovy! I'm so glad you're running again!
Practical was good today--the time went by really quickly.