Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 40, I think....

I've been reading labels like mad but I think I've had several minor slip ups somehow--very minor, some pain, some grogginess, a couple of blisters here and there. Either I'm eating something which comes from a factory containing wheat, or I'm also sensitive to non-wheat flour (have been baking with that), or my kitchen is contaminated. I've heard of people replacing all their cookware and kitchen towels because gluten sticks so well to things. I'm not quite ready for that step!

Anyway, the dog and I jogged for 40 minutes today. Just an easy run. It's been gorgeous--we go early in the morning so the windchill is still above -9 or so, but sunny. The high was about nine today so we were out walking later on.

This is good--he has his vet appointment in just over a week. He didn't get as fat as last winter, thank goodness, but it would be nice if he could be be a little trimmer when he goes in.

No comments: