Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 42

We walked with my husband for about a half hour, and then we jogged for a half hour. I was a bit stiff and logey from yesterday, but it was a hillier route than the path we've been using all winter. Hopefully we'll get used to it! The lowest parts are still too snowy so we've been spared the steepest version for now.

Then pushups and situps and some stretching. Not my full resistance workout, just some light stuff I'm trying to get into the habit of doing every day again. Admittedly the pushups are girl pushups. I don't want to overdo things but I am anxious to do something. I'm prepared to accept that I'll be permanently 15ish pounds heavier than before, or at least until I get back to running 50ish miles/week, but I have got to get more toned!

No comments: