Wednesday, April 15, 2009

mon/tues~recovery

Monday, I guess I strolled about two miles. My legs were maybe a little heavy, in that post-tough-workout way of feeling not sore, but like it could feel sore, and should feel sore, because repairs are going on. If that makes sense.

Today, I jogged to work, 1.5 mile...that's it. not including running around at work, up/down stairs, etc, etc...it was pretty busy tonight. My core muscles got a pretty good workout too--had to clench those pretty tightly to protect my back during some particularly heavy lifts. I've gotten pretty good at using my core, but am kind of less and less appreciative about the opportunities to do so. (meaning, I'm through with this job once I find a better one, lol)

tomorrow, not sure what I'll do. errands and then hopefully a long walk/jog with the dog. my foot definitely seems on the mend. I'll continue to wear my laces loose for a bit longer.

No comments: