Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday Many Things

Among them, the start of a new job. It looks like I'll be temp-ing for a while, but that's cool. I think I'll start another university course in August. Miraculously, my cerebral cortex is kicking butt so far, I think (modestly).

Anyway, it was an easy day and not too hot, so I took the dog and we headed off. This was a surprisingly non-descript run. My legs didn't feel sore at all, maybe because I took the stick to them yesterday, and there really wasn't much happening, and I got into a zone where I forgot I was running. Unfortunately, he did have to take care of business; there were a few pit stops and one drink stop, so the flow got chopped up somewhat. 5.5 miles in total.

Good think I hadn't opened my mail before heading out. But my blog has had such a nice mellow vibe, I think, so I erased a rant just now. Basically, some jumped-up State bot south of Dixie wants us to pay $150 because our car wasn't insured AFTER WE SOLD IT.

Mellow mellow mellow---breathe in deeply, write letter tomorrow.....

No comments: