Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 4

I'll adopt bodyrock numbering. The workout was simpler today; apparently, people commented that the complicated routines took too much time to learn. I actually enjoyed doing 12 different exercises because this pushed time aside, but admittedly when I came to an exercise I couldn't remember, I just did whatever exercise seemed most similar. I have to substitute exercises anyway: I don't have a dip station, or much else besides the floor these days.

Before that, my husband and the dog jogged with me for 8.43 miles. It's been nice running with them pretty much everyday. The weather cooperated too: a bit wet and slushy, but warm, -4C or so, and not a lot of wind either.

After the run, I did the exercises and planks, showered, and now I am sitting under a blanket in front of a space heater.

No comments: