Tuesday, January 10, 2012

day -2

Well, I have been body rocking, but I've cut the routines down.
And I walked today with the dogs (my parents' dog has big brown beseeching eyes) for about a mile, I guess. The air wasn't too cold or too harsh, but tomorrow will be colder, I think.
No running, though! Probably not for the rest of the week. I've been hit pretty hard and I'm moving pretty slowly. Turns out that everybody else in my family has been sick except for my mom who was taking some extra-pumped meds prior to going to the Amazon. Somehow I hadn't really noticed this before! too much holiday rush. One family member went to a clinic and will be getting chest X-rays tomorrow. I'm going to lay low and continue studying for my exam on Friday. This loss of energy has actually been beneficial in a way: I can sit down and focus a bit better.

No comments: