Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 10

or so, with this illness.
The problem with it is that good days are followed by bad nights, but I think I'm getting the upper hand. The night before last, I was able to sleep for only 2(2ish hrs), but I bought more drugs including nighttime Neocitran (the best Nyquil was all sold out!), propped my upper half up and slept for 11 hrs last night. I'm feeling much better. Sushi supper last night helped too :)

I still haven't resumed running. Breathing faster is aggravating enough without the cold air.

I'm still planking but haven't body rocked for a couple of days at least. There was a minute or two of sad doubt this morning: have I lost all the muscle I gained this fall? If I think this often enough, perhaps this will inspire me to stop lying around and get reactive. lol

The US marathon trials are on...not live telecasted, unfortunately, but I'm reading message threads and posted updates and so forth which is still exciting. Maybe I need to dig up an old marathon telecast and start thinking about resuming running. It would be a shame if I left Canada without one last little jog!

No comments: