Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 112

Training has been going not so well or really well, depending on the target:

Running, not so good. Didn't go to speedwork, didn't do any speedwork.
Eating at the international food festival, however, seems to be my forte. I have been very consistent with that. It's gotten to the point where some of the vendors/chefs recognize us and give us discounts or freebies.

I did run for 44 minutes this morning, though, same loop as yesterday. I guess I'll be doing that for the next while unless I feel really tired. It's a nice change.

I've had a bunch of dumb dog owner incidents recently--loose dogs on the rec path almost every day this week--but, ah, it's been too sunny and hot to gripe. Next time, though, I'm hoping that circumstances will be ripe for us to continue running with the loose dog alongside us, kind of a ride into the sunset "so this jog is what you've really wanted all along, bud, eh?" Meanwhile the owner gets to run too and hopefully catch his or her dog.

No comments: