Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 111...oooo

47 minute jog in the morning--we "did the bridges". I'm getting tired of doing the same 30-40 min out and back in the morning--there's construction after a couple of miles so I can't go further. That's my main source of annoyance. They've been working on it for awhile now and I'd thought that they would have it done by the tulip festival but, nope.
The bridges route is hillier (bridgier?) but it was time to get back into it. It was a good run.

No evening run, no speedwork. I got derailed by yardwork and the international food festival (again). Maybe tomorrow. Honestly, I'm kind of consumed by non-running matters these days, I guess. Turns out that the run club scheduled workout tomorrow would probably be a good workout for me at this point, 500M repeats, but will I show up? LOL

No comments: