Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday

well, I'm not sure how my exam went. Mostly good....was through most of it in an hour and 20 minutes, then spent another hour dithering over a few questions, and then left early because the stuff I'd knocked out earlier was starting to look wrong. Anyway, my last exam will be tougher--biology--tons and tons of memorization. And it just doesn't click with me. oh, well.

Just a few more weeks to get it all done, and then my husband gets here, hopefully! It's amazing how well this has worked out--I'm sweating over getting school out of the way, and meanwhile time is roaring by.

Anyway, I walked a fair bit today, but no running. It was raining and I woke up feeling like I had a cold, so decided to stay as dry as possible. I did yoga, though.

Hopefully it won't be too icy out there tomorrow.

No comments: