Monday, November 17, 2008

Rest day

I didn't get enough sleep again...I'm just too wound up over this deployment. oh, well!
Fortunately, I didn't have to work much this morning, and that's over and done with. Now I'm back at home, and will nap, catch up on schoolwork, and start preparing for my trip down south. Usually I would just pack the day before, lol, but I'll be working tomorrow evening, and I want to make sure I collect all the required paperwork. I shouldn't have any problems crossing the border, but my greencard/deployed husband situation is a little unique. THey're so worried about greencard marriages, but here I am, clearly having married the man not the country, and yet they have made things a little difficult for me too because I don't want to live alone in the States while he's overseas. Anyway, I'd bent over and paid the $300ish for their travel permit/rip-off, and if that doesn't get me back in, I'm going to cry theatrically LOL. It should go ok unless I get the agent who's having a crappy day.

No comments: