Saturday, May 18, 2013

DOMS

Yeah, I overdid it yesterday.

But my arms and shoulders were perfectly fine, so I exercised those after jogging for an hour on the TM.  I finally put more weight on certain exercises, and it ended up being a tough workout.  The daily double pushups afterward were unkind.

The jog was surprisingly fine, however.  I was sore and the garage was kind of hot, but it felt nice because I'm in sauna-mode now (I had to bump the A/C up to 80 yesterday because it was cold in the house).  And I found a super series of immunology lectures on Youtube, but the camera-person was a dunce, at least for the first lecture.  Ten seconds on the slide: 2 minutes on the lecturer's face doesn't help anyone---shoot, after the first few minutes, I'd gotten over that he looks sort of like Dr. Spaceman from 30 Rock, I don't need to see much more, and meanwhile, what the heck is the innate equivalent of gamma-interferon?  I STILL DON'T KNOW.  And I was playing ah.fm as background music again because it gives me wings, sometimes interplanetary wings.  Lecture + choons + TM = multitasKING.  Except that today it felt like someone else was warming the royal commode.

The whole day felt like I mailed it in, actually, except when I was hurting during the weights. 

No comments: