Sunday, December 29, 2013

~

Catching up--visitors, Christmas, etc.

However, I have not been an Xmas piggy this year*, and I've run at least 30 minutes a day (until today) AND gotten back into the Bliss workout.  My back was slightly irked by a too-earnest seal pose a few days ago, but it seems to be fine now, and the left leg issue hasn't been returning.  Yesterday, the dog and I jogged for 1hr20 without any twinges--plus we found some unused (as in factory-flat) biodegradable dog poop bags on the trail.  And Happy Holidays to you too, Cosmos!

*except that I've somehow managed to overindulge in gluten.  Have eaten out a couple of times, and ate some supposedly gluten-free home baking.  When will I ever learn?  LOL

Edit: I have tentative plans for deeper musical exploration in 2014.  No more pop music.  I don't know if this counts as pop music anyway but might as well post it while I have the chance.

No comments: