Saturday, December 17, 2011

Sleepy Sleepy

Yeah, that run really took a bite out of me! The other things going on don't help either.
I've become more and more tired. Yesterday ended up being a study/sleep day. I got up to cook us lamb shanks (with mashed potatoes, brussel sprouts, and a pie), but most of the day was wake up-memorise something-drink some water-nap. This is actually very effective for memorization. Today was almost as lethargic : sort through stuff-memorize something-drink some water-sort through more stuff. We're going through things, drawers, etc, in preparation for the move. I rolled almost $100 in coins today because we're not taking Cdn change to the US.

I've been drinking more water for the past couple of days or so because I felt kind of dehydrated and was wondering if I needed more water to flush out toxins or something. Too early to tell, though. My appetite was kind of wrecked yesterday; I had chia and freshly-squeezed citrus for breakfast (along with an iron pill, LOL), and then just water until suppertime. This was a bit of a relief because up until then I had been ravenous.

I ran on Mon-Wed-Fri, and will not run today and likely not tomorrow.

I actually think that I'm in a very suitable mood for the season. The darkest days of winter are supposed to be for reflection and recovery. (Getting back into x-training with the Bodyrocking 12 days of Christmas is very tempting, though...maybe I can do beginner versions of the workouts).

But what to reflect upon? For the time being, memorization will have to do.

No comments: