Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 9

No running today. I stayed up until 2 am finishing a painting for a guest, and then I got up at 7:30 to put the trash (so much trash this week!) out...for the last time. Yes, it's the final push, the movers come in two days, and I am already short on sleep. I can't remember the last time I got more than six hours of sleep, more than a week ago at least. It's been fun but I am now wiped and I'm cancelling the planned pheasant fry up this evening. The only thing I'm going to cook is the rest of the florentines (still have some mix left in the fridge), and then the kitchen is CLOSED.

I didn't run this morning and probably won't for the next couple of days because we also have to pack ~1 month's worth of clothes to keep with us; I will put running clothes in there but I don't want to get them dirty right away.

But I did body rock! I even did the abs bonus plus the bonus bonus thing which was so uncomfortable that I should be doing it a lot more often: stand on a bench on one leg, lift the other leg out to the side and then lift the same knee up, and repeat 49 more times. It's pretty much a brutally embellished clamshell. Yay!

No comments: