Thursday, August 9, 2012

busted!

But not me, but the heat!  We had a short but violent storm last night--incidentally, my workplace has a pretty hefty generator--and it was only 20 C when I woke up this morning.  That's cooler than our house, even!  I decided to tackle the three mile loop we used to do, but I'd forgotten part of the route and went past a turn, and then we went down to the creek: total run was 4.6 miles.

The dog hasn't gained much, if any, weight, but he is out of shape.  The route has a series of 5 hills, and others besides, and gets harder and harder.   His pee break requests became more and more frequent.   Fortunately, he tends to regain fitness surprisingly quickly.  Since the highs for the rest of the week should be only 30 (!!!), I'll be able to take him out more often in the near future.  

Then I did zwow 28 again.  It didn't feel any easier today.


No comments: