Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 82

Jogged 25 min this morning and 20 min this evening to loosen up and work on some form things. So I was without the leash and dog. It felt ok, I'm still a little tired from the gluten thing but today was better than yesterday. Hopefully tomorrow will be better still.

For some reason, it seems that I have a certain delayed-reaction gut phenomenon a few days after eating wheat/gluten....noticed this last time and today as well. 'Noticed' is a mild way of putting it, perhaps. My body takes a while to suddenly decide to purge itself. It's nothing major or long-lived, though, and it's still better than what I'd dealt with every day for a few years...but I'm spoiled now! But I'm sure glad that I'm doing only a 5K tomorrow and not a marathon. Bland rice noodles for supper tonight.

I still have to decide what I'm going to wear tomorrow, but I have my bib at least. Once again, they ran out of small t-shirts before I got to the race kit pick up. Who are all these small people who are registering at the last minute at the crack of dawn or whenever? LOL

No comments: