Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 19

Just 20 minutes jogging with the dog today--we went out a bit early and it was still -16C without the windchill. A bit cold for him.

I'm envisioning a longer run tomorrow, although today's run was quite easy and I could probably have a pleasant longer run this afternoon when it's nice and warm and sunny. I would have waited until then to run, but I wanted to exercise the dog before I left this morning.

Diet-wise, I'm still adjusting. My guts felt touchy yesterday--I'd made gluten-free bread, but that still upset things. I suspect that I will just have to lay off processed flour/baked stuff like that for a bit until things simmer down, even if none of the stuff is wheat. On the other hand, I'd been avoiding milk (not cheese or yoghurt, just straight milk) because I was told I could be sensitive to that for a bit too...well, my guts hurt, I drank a glass of milk to settle them like I used to do for years, and it worked. LOL. One less thing to worry about! Nice how it balances out.

I also discovered a pretty good option for breakfast--scrambled eggs, cheese, and kale.

No comments: