Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday, so-so

It was a nice easy day. I jogged to run club (late, so I headed directly over to the Canal), met up with some members there, then ran back, had some snacks, ran home and then took the dog for a short jaunt. total: 7.09 miles.

It was more than I was expecting. I hadn't slept well at all; I had no problems falling asleep but was constantly waking up...I forget how many times I woke up. Funnily enough, I felt pretty much normal this morning and even got the morning routine in, but I had a nap before supper and am ready to go to bed again soon. It's caught up with me.

Fortunately, I won't have the morning shift tomorrow, or perhaps any more...the circumstances are sort of sad--a shift from home care to residential for my clients. They'll be well-looked after, though, and they've landed into a nice situation. Meanwhile, I'll get more sleep. Less money but more sleep. I won't need to wake up to an alarm anymore, which will make me much happier, and possibly more successful with my exams. I'm hoping to do them in February.

Oh, and during the morning routine, I almost touched my toes! This is definitely progress. I'm almost back to normal now.

No comments: