Friday, January 2, 2009

recovery Friday

But it feels like Tuesday for some reason! And I've worked through the week...I didn't have Wednesday off or anything, so I should be on track.

Anyway, the morning routine didn't happen again but the pushups did (I still have a couple more sets to do) and the dog and I got out for 3.88. Yes, it's been a while since he's been out for more than a half-mile of running. I'm hoping to take him bootie shopping soon (he doesn't like the ones he has now), but, meanwhile, it's walks and the occasional run when conditions permit. Like today. -10 seems ok. It's not so much about the cold as about the snow consistency. He doesn't like too dry or too wet.

It was a bit of a sluggish run but good for both of us to get out there.

And I have the WHOLE weekend off!!!!!

No comments: