Tuesday, January 6, 2009

slug

So, I signed up for this rather long race, and now I feel like crud again. I had to go to the morning job...it's dwindling to nothing at this point, so I just have to be patient, but at the same time I want it to end already! lol

I didn't take any caffeine at the evening job, which made me kind of sleepy by the end of the shift, but I did try taking the stairs more, when carrying stuff...amazing how much of a difference that makes. I felt so weak. LOL

It was another toss-and-turn night. No morning routine, and no run except to the first job and probably the second, so just two miles. I'll try to get some pushups in later, at least.

EDIT: yeah, I was coming down with a cold. Still made it through the evening shift without caffeine, though I started to get tired and cranky around supper time. So I wasn't quite as strict about using the stairs as I'd hoped to be. Just two sets of pushups today, too.

No comments: