Wednesday, February 26, 2014

~

A bit of sleeplessness last night ended up being rather academically productive from 3:30ish AM to 6:00ish, but when I woke up for real, I felt uhghgh. 

This isn't entirely bad.  Sometimes it's a good opportunity to do something harder: hey, I'm not going to feel any worse!  So, the dog and I did hill sprints.  6 reps.  I pinged my ankle on the fourth because the footing is lousy in parts, but fortunately it didn't seem to be a factor once I loosened up.  It happens semi-regularly on trails.  I may do a shorter workout next week; otherwise, that's it for hill sprints.  Don't cry, I'll be doing plenty of other hills.

At home, I did resistance exercises, and some cross-training.  Spring cleaning music.  Usually I'm not a fan of this type of ambient, but this stuff has a nice stretched audio tape sound.



No comments: