Sunday, February 23, 2014

2 hours of blech

The first ten minutes felt great, and then I went into the forest.  1hr50 of sand and fatigue.  I started tripping over stuff at about 1hr10, sooner than usual.

I'd known I was in for a real treat though.  Hill reps on Friday, mid-long jog on Saturday, that's kind of tiring.  I'd wanted at least 2 hours of suckage today and I got it.  I had thought about going for three hours today, but my guts had a relapse yesterday, and my husband met me in the forest at about 1hr30 and told me that he was going for just another half hour, and, excuses, I just didn't commit enough to 3 hours.  2 hours seems enough for my purposes anyway.  I have one more back-to-back planned (although this one is too short to really count as a back-to-back run), and it'll end with 2+ hours on roads.  These runs suck but I hope they'll increase willpower, and not just my crankiness.

No comments: