Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday!

1.5 slow miles with the dog.  I slept until 7:30 am, it was already 30C by 8, things quickly devolved to walking.   It's less hot but more humid than yesterday, which I found harder.  Yesterday (high of at least 41C) was dry heat, and I don't mind dry heat.  I've spent many hours comfortably reading books in ~45C sauna rooms in Korea (they also had tv!)  It was a little disconcerting to coast down the hill into a hot headwind, but then I accepted it and took my time and got to work still feeling like a decent normal human being and, moreover, in a good mood.  Not like Wednesday!

Today feels like Wednesday.   I guess the key is to avoid the 35-38ishC range.

Then I did Zwow #5.  This was the second or third time I've done it, probably third because it's probably my favourite workout.   Something about the combo of exercises is so satisfying, and since it's a short hard workout, it's easy to push through it.

No comments: