Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 10

Two more days then cheese. We still have to decide where we'll have our celebratory post-detox diet meal. It's been fun testing some of the detox recipes, and I'll definitely make the Caesar dressing and the falafel again and again, albeit with some adjustments. The casserole with hard boiled eggs is also a keeper.

All three of us ran 6.0something miles today, back up and down the monster hill. My breathing is still a bit impaired due to the cold and I was tired in general, but I still felt ever so slightly better on the toughest inclines, not so much stronger as more efficient. It seemed that I didn't have to move as much to get up the hill. The rest of the run was unpleasant but when I got to the hardest parts, I found some new muscle or something. This is good. The next step will be to do two loops and go up the hill twice.

Although, I have since found out that there is an even higher hill in town...

Probably I'll also jog a couple of miles on the TM tonight to help keep things loose.

No comments: