Monday, September 22, 2014

~

This morning, I went on a long walk with the dogs--and a few minutes of that was running on a dirt road.  It counts!  I simply don't want to run, but a few minutes here and there are better than nothing.

It'll be better once it gets cooler.  It didn't feel bad at first today, but when it started to warm up, I hit my threshold.  It wasn't even hot, about 23 C, I guess, but it was too warm.  My heat tolerance has run dry.  It shouldn't work like this, it's not like there's a yearly limit for this kind of thing, but summer started in April here and now I'm tapped out.  I've been getting headaches and so forth, and I'm renting food--I've been through this before, I just need to eat and sleep enough, and *~~~*keep cool*~~~*.

Where are you, Fall? I miss you.

Soon!  Actually, this week is supposed to be nice.  And then non-winter will come and I'll get to roll happily for a few months.  Can't wait!

I did do some chest exercises today, though not the full routine. 

No comments: