Thursday, March 22, 2012

.

I am still on days, starting at 6:30 am, although, I've clocked in for the last three days at 6:31 am. LOL
Resetting my internal clock by not eating anything past 5:00 pm Sunday allowed me to wake up feeling fresh and alert on Monday, but I cannot keep to that eating schedule, and as a result I have had a string of groggy zombie mornings. Nor did I manage to run after work. Tues and Wed, pouring rain, and today it was too warm for the dog, and then a storm came...I got on the TM to see what I had: not much. I got off after ten minutes. My legs felt like an impossible combination of hollow and heavy.

However, I wasn't quite ready to quit. Recently, I found out that Zuzana Light, the host of my old favourite internet workout site, bodyrock.tv, has a new thing going: ZWOW. The url isn't at my fingertips, but the videos are on youtube. I couldn't do all of the workout (she has considerably more upper body strength than I), I gave it a fair go, and it went better than I'd expected. Maybe next week, I will be able to do more than jog/walk to/from work.

I found out that I will be on days until about May 1st; I will have to adjust to it. I was hoping that I'd be done with it this week. The evening shift is much easier for me in terms of energy level and fitting in exercising and studying.

No comments: